Thursday 15 February 2018

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 152 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

This is a Christmas / Festive only challenge.  I've had a dig around in my stash (I buy all sorts of things that I can potentially use in the January sales!) and found this wooden jumper which was a Christmas tree decoration.


I've embossed a panel of card with a Sizzix embossing folder and then cut it and the co-ordinating papers - Let It Snow 12 x 12 papers - with a wavy stitched line die.  I've added a bakers twine bow plus a handwritten Sizzix tag and half pearls from my stash.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Mix It Up Challenges: Anything Goes
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'  Anything Goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card. So many options if you want to have fun with the sweater. I love the stamps you used and the awesome scene behind the sweater. I need to look for this sweater die. Thanks for sharing over at The Merry Christmas challenge.

    Billie A
    The Merry Christmas Challenge
    Catch The Bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Sunny Day Crafting
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Craftaholic R US
    Always Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT/Co-Owner Sherry x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!