Friday 2 February 2018

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes or Engagement

It's time for a new Polkadoodle challenge and the theme for this week is as always:

Anything Goes

The DT were challenge with the theme of Engagement.  I've used one of the pre coloured images from Winnie Celebrations collection 1  I printed her directly onto the cardstock and then used a stamp edged die to cut her out.  The sentiment is also from the collection and I've added an organza ribbon bow from my stash plus some hat pins.


And to finish, I've added a dotted line of liquid pearls around the edge of the card.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Crafty Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes
Noor Designs:  Celebrate

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely and totally cute. I love the image and your coloring and that bow is so darn sweet! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!