Sunday 11 February 2018

Pancake Ooopps!

Hello all!  Just hoping that this isn't me on Tuesday, although I've been rather successful in previous years when making pancakes!  I've used Pancake Oopsy digi stamp from Polkadoodles which I've coloured with Promarkers.  Sentiment is from the co-ordinating sentiment pack.

I've added half pearls from my stash plus embroidery thread.  Papers are from the bumper paper pack also from Polkadoodles and I've used an unbranded wavy stitched die for the side panel.


I'd like to enter the following:

Feeling Sketchy:  Sketch followed  TOP PICK
Create and Inspire:  Anything Goes
Love To Craft:  Anything Goes
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes  TOP THREE
Stemplegarten:  Girly

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made and your colouring is fantastic. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy and Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, fun card, thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute... thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card. Love the colour, the girl, the layout, the creation, just everything!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT Stempelgarten challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!