Monday 12 February 2018

Simple Hello

A quick card from me today!  Made using left over card from my cousin's wedding 5 years ago - the card is actually two separate paces of card that I've glued together at the left edge.  The Polkadoodles Hello die was cut from one of the embossed invitations that was left over - you can't see the embossed word as I was clever in how I cut the word!


I cut the word three times and then glued them together so its more chunkier.  The half pearls were from my stash - bought a while ago but then put away as they were a bit too teeny for what I needed but worked perfectly this time!

I'd like to enter the following:

Always Fun Challenges:  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs:  Clean and Simple
CAS On Friday:  Dies
CASE This Sketch:  Sketch followed (mirror flipped it)

7 comments:

  1. A superb CAS card! And so festive with those lovely colours. So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy, CarlG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bling and so nice with the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to recycle and use up your stash! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges for challenge #45 "Valentines"!

    ~DT Katie
    2craftykaties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such a nice idea :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cas on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!