Friday 12 April 2019

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes or Flowers

It's time for a new Polkadoodle challenge and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to make something for Mother's Day that isn't a card and to add flowers.
I've used flowers printed from the Sugar Birdies CD - I've had these in my stash for quite some time and I'm trying to use up what I already have!  I've used one of the Fanciful Circles dies and also a Stitched and Pierced die.


The buttons and embroidery thread are from my stash and I've used a Sizzix and a Clearly Besotted die for the wording.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Occasions

4 comments:

  1. Delightful Ruth. Love the bright cheerful flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    Dawn ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Mother's Day gift! I love the flower with the buttons. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!