Tuesday 2 April 2019

Coffee Doesn't Ask Silly Questions

Here is a quirky sentiment from Dr Digi - using Coffee Sentiments Sheet, I've selected one of the sentiments and used it as my main focus, cutting it out with an X Cut square die.  I've coloured the coffee cup with Promarkers and dug through all my scraps of printed card to find some that matched, hence the random sizes!


I've inked the edges and added half pearls here and there from my stash.  I'd like to enter the following:

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Ikes World:  Die Cuts

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the design Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card design Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb. A very clever design and a great sentiment - so true :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges. =^..^=

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a true and funny sentiment! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Design. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great design!
    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!