Tuesday 30 April 2019

Dad

Here is the card I made for my Dad as it was his Birthday last week.  I've used Caffeinated Craig from Dr Digi and coloured him with Promarkers.  Backing paper is also from Dr Digi - from the Tea and Bickies set.


The dies are unbranded and I've used off-cuts of chocolate brown card to cut the letters.  A faux stitched line around the outside of the card and its complete!

I'd like to enter the following:

A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore:  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazlenuts Patterned Paper:  Anything Goes
Love To Craft:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a fabulous card I love that image. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge 63 which as always is Anything Goes. The sponsor is A Day for Daisies. Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great masculine card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!