Friday 26 April 2019

Polkadoodles Challenge - Anything Goes or Beach Theme

It's time for a Polkadoodle challenge and its an Anything Goes challenge!  The DT were asked to make a beach or sea themed project without using a character and to use more than one fold!

I've used the cloud paper from Winnie Celebrations 1 plus the fab ice lolly from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection and the sentiment is from the same collection.  I've coloured the lolly with Promarkers and added some seed beads to the top to look like sprinkles.  I've added some extra clouds using the Fluffy Clouds die, cut from offcuts of card and added with foam pads for extra depth


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Ike's World:  Die Cuts
Happy Little Stampers:  Anything Goes with Dies

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - how clever. I love how you did the lolly. Takes me right back to my childhood... I used to love a Fab :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable!!! Love it Ruthie! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!