Tuesday 21 June 2016

The Old Ones Are The Best

Sometimes the old ones are the best!  Valve Radio from Dr Digi, I've shaded it with a fine liner black pen and then used kraft card from my stash - embossed with Swiss Dots and then added some burlap from my stash.

The sentiment die cuts are from Clearly Besotted - the Grandad word is part of congratulations and dad - I had to do some clever cutting and gluing!  Wooden star is from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday:  Sketch followed TOP 3
Hiding In My Craft Room:  Masculine
Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Dragons Lair:  One For The Guys

7 comments:

  1. What a great image and it looks amazing and classic on kraft paper! Thank you for joining Hiding In My Craft Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very pretty. love it
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kraft card card! Great design for a grandad. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Dragons Lair Designs challenge. Pippa DLD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card with a touch of retro.
    Thank you very much for entering the "Dragons Lair Designs" "One for the Guys" challenge for June. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DLD DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card grandad will love it
    Thanks for joining dragons lair
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card---love it! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!