Sunday 19 June 2016

First Birthday

I've got quite a few of the Lily of The Valley pre-coloured square toppers and kinda need to use them up!  So I've made this cute first birthday card.  I've used Dovecraft Back To Basics 3 6x6 papers and distressed the edges then added liquid pearl dots for extra texture.

The lilac coloured card is from my stash along with both ribbons.  The silver die cut number is also from my stash (bought from ebay before I bought my die cutting machine, so around 12 years I've had them!)


I've added a little glitter here and there - you just can't see it on the photo.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can:  Sketch followed
Glitter N Sparkle:  Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time:  Layer It Up
Robyn's Fetish:  Things With Wheels TOP PICK

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card and image. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!