Monday 20 June 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 157

It's Monday so its a new From The Heart Stamps sketch with a twist!  It's really easy to join in with the challenge - you can follow either the sketch or the twist or combine the two, but please make sure you use a FTHS - there are some freebies in the store to get you started if you don't have any.

I've used three of the single images from the Birdbrain Football set and have take off the ball that the first birdbrain is holding; I've also written my own sentiment on the second image.  The green card is from my stash and I've added the images (coloured with Promarkers) with foam pads for some depth.


To be honest, the card wasn't looking like that in my head but glad it turned out how it did!


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Glitter and Sparkle:  Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations:  Feature A Creature
The Paper Players:  CAS Celebration
Alphabet Challenge:  H is for Handcoloured Image
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards:  Use A Die Cut

5 comments:

  1. Those images are so fun..sure make me smile! Thanks for celebrating our 300th challenge with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the little chickens and the color combo! Such a festive card to help us celebrate our 300th challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, I just love it! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge and we hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super fun creation for our theme this month Ruth, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!