Monday 27 June 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 158

Welcome to a new From The Heart Stamps Sketch with a Twist!  Don't forget that you can either follow the sketch or the twist or both - just remember that you must use a FTHS stamp in your creation and there are some great freebies in the store too!

I've used Precious Gift digi and coloured it with Promarkers.  The main backing paper is Dovecraft Back to Basics 3 and I've layered the image onto some lilac card from my stash.  Ribbon is also from my stash plus the half pearls.


To finish, I've added dotted liquid pearls around the edge of the image.  I've added my own sentiment to the tag on the image.

Below is the sketch along with the twist.  Good luck!  Each entry receives $1 towards a purchase in the FTHS store or you can save them up to get a free stamp!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can:  Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time:  Anything Goes With Flowers
The Ribbon Girls:  Any Image
Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great image. I love that flower filled box. A lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at OSAAT. Good luck and we hope you join us again soon. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!