Sunday 26 June 2016

Good Luck

A card for a work colleague who is leaving us for a new post very soon.  Trouble is, I've had to make a few cards for her so they have all needed to be different!  This one uses the Lucky Birdbrain Chick image from From The Heart Stamps.

I've coloured it with Promarkers plus added glossy accents on the eyes and added a blingy pearl to the centre of the shamrock.


I found a perfect green satin ribbon in my stash, tied it with some bakers twine and added the charm.  I've handwritten the sentiment which is on a half of a die cut shape.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday:  Sketch followed
Great Impressions:  Anything Goes TOP PICK
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations:  Feature A Creature

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Ruth. I love the clean feel of it and that charm is fantastic. Thanks for joining us over on Sketch Saturday.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute card. Love the image and its perfect for a good luck card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile as soon as I saw it, love that cheeky chick, its a great card

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful constructed creation with fabulous colours. Thanks for entering in our current challenge...all entrants need to be a follower of Lil Patch of Crafty Friends....hope to see you next challenge.xx
    [aNNie Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love how you colored the awesome bird, and the CAS design! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!