Monday 23 May 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 153

It's Monday so it can only mean that there is a new From The Heart Stamps challenge!  Don't forget that you can either use the sketch or the twist or both!  The only other stipulation is that you use a FTHS but with some freebies in the store you really can't go wrong!

I've used one of the Birdbrain Chicks - What's Up Chick and coloured it with Promarkers.  Papers are from Funky Hand - Funky Daze cd, which is sadly no longer available.  I've added a banner and the half pearls are from my stash along with the vellum.


The sentiment are two dies from Clearly Besotted.  The sketch is below - good luck!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps:  Pretty In Pink TOP 5
Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes
CD Sunday:  Things Beginning with B - Bird, Branch, Bunting, Birthday TOP 3

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute - I like the image and the pink background you created for it. Thanks for joining this week's Pretty in Pink challenge at Eureka Stamps. Dorothy S, DT member - Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use vellum for the moon - very effective. Lots of Bs too which makes it perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and Layout. I like how you used the vellum. I'm never very adventurous with vellum....you've inspired me. Thank you for joking us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you love Funky Hand CD's as much as I do. It is a shame you cannot buy their products anymore.
    I love the bird. He looks as though someone has just said something really stupid.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Ruth! Love the soft color palette!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!!! Thanks for adding your lovely entry to our "Anything goes" challenge at LTSCB! Hope to see you again.
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've definitely got the "B" sorted for our challenge at CD Sunday and with a super card, great colouring with the pro markers too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I'm so glad you linked up with us at Eureak this week!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I'm so glad you linked up with us at Eureka this week!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card and the birds stamps are great,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!