Monday 9 May 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 151

It's the start of a new From The Heart Stamps with a Twist challenge!  I've used Birdbrain Football Fanatics - you get different images in the set and this is one of the single ones, coloured with Promarkers and added to Funky Hand papers - no longer available - which I found in my stash.


The sentiment dies are from Clearly Besotted and I handwrote the banner sentiment.  Don't forget that you can follow either the sketch or the twist, or complete both, but you must use a FTHS - there currently is a 'free bee' in the store!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Ellibelle's Creative Moments:  Anything Goes Hand Coloured

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ruth! wonderful creations - I especially enjoyed your masculine cards for the last 3 posts - and the spotted Dalmation is SO CUTE with the matching background. Your color choices are so cheerful and happy! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and wonderful design!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!