Saturday 7 May 2016

Golf?!

I'm getting ahead for Father's Day and the requests I've got for cards!  Here is one made with one of the new release images by From The Heart Stamps - Hamlet PigWit In the Rough.  I've coloured him with Promarkers and I found a half made wordbook in my stash so I've carefully used the papers from that, and layered onto black card.


I cut a Sizzix tag and handwrote the sentiment, golf club and ball charm are from my rather extensive charm stash (I blame ebay!) and the waxed cord is also from ebay.  Pop over to the From The Heart Stamps store as there are quite a few new PigWit releases!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch:  Sketch followed
A Beautiful Mess:  Anything Goes
Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft:  Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the image and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at A Beautiful Mess.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This card is so cute! Love that little piggy and what a great Father's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on that fun image! Thank you for sharing at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pig is just too cute and I love how you have done the tag sentiment with the twine. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the patterned paper you used chose- those greens are awesome. The piggy is adorable, LOL! :) A hearty TY for coming to play at Atlantic Hearts this week! :) ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love it! I love the piggy image and the colouring is amazing, wonderful job. I love that the squares in the background are grass like, goes with the golf theme! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card – I love the colouring and the cute piggy image. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card and great coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! Remember to check back to see if you are one of our winners too :)
    And I'm so sorry to be late commenting! Had a bad month healthwise.. PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!