Sunday 22 May 2016

Polkadoodle Birthday Celebrations - 7 Year Itch (part two)!

Here I am again with my second and final part of the 7th Birthday celebrations going on over at Polkadoodles. I've been part of the Design Team right from the start and the 7 years have totally flown by!

Each Design Team member were asked to create merged / scratched images from existing digis and these were then shared but we didn't know who created what!  I've been sent this image - using Hats off Twiggy and one of the shops from the Dollie Daydream cd.

I've used Promarkers to colour and also watercolour pencils plus added ribbon and half pearls from my stash.


Hope you're enjoying the Birthday celebrations - there is something going on each day!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Calendar:  Things With Wings
Hiding In My Craft Room:  Feminine
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:  Animals
My Sheri Crafts:  Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Cute image, fabulous colouring and a lovely design! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, Ruth! Fabulous colouring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that fancy dressed up owl image! I love your coloring also! It's all wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute!! Love the pinks! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie Animal Challenge! Hugs! Elisabete DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!