Wednesday 4 January 2012

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 28 - Anything Goes!

It's the first Dude Time Doodles challenge of the year and its a fab theme:

Anything Goes

For more details on the challenge and how to enter, click here to go to the challenge blog!

I've used the wonderful Cheap Valentine digi which has been coloured with Promarkers plus a little inking around the edges. The sentiment is computer generated and all the papers are Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 digi paper pack. And the beaded ribbon is from my stash (since I've tided it all up I've found all sorts of stuff that I'd forgotten I had!)

I think I'd be pleased to get a bunch of (wilted) flowers and a box of chocs for either my Anniversary or for Valentines day as it seems to pass some people by!!

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafters Companion: Love Is In The Air
Just Tracys Crafts: Love Is In The Air
Crafty Boots: Celebrations
Critter Challenge: Celebration


  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 digi pack
  • Sentiment: Computer Generated
  • Ribbon: My stash

14 comments:

  1. lol. like you i would be pleased with anything !! its the thought .. but a cruise would be nice lol
    Fab image!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly I would settle for a card! Lol. But we can all dream, just like the image on this fab card.

    Dionne
    Crafty Boots DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful papers and great color choice. Love the beaded ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor dear, wilted flowers! Great card Ruth and wonderful coloring. Love the beadwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image, Ruth, and fabulous papers! I agree with you -- either flowers or candy would be sufficient. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring and the papers are gorgeous. I love the beads too.

    Just to say thank you for all your help when I first joined DTD and your friendship. I will be back to see what you have been up to and of course entering Crimbo Crackers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've used some of my favorite paper - Circa 1934!! Love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those papers, great creation! A cruise would be nice but I have to say hey ho, I guess I'd be happy to settle for a card or some flowers & choccies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Ruth, what an elegant yet hilarious card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee, she's lucky she got flowers and candy! Great card Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining our "Love is in the air" challenge on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab

    Thanks for joining in the Crafter's Companion Challenge this month.

    Happy New Year

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha what a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Just Tracys. Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!