Monday 2 January 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 14 - Midway Extra

It's time for the Midway Extra over at Fetch A Sketch! Here is a reminder of the current sketch:


For my sample, I've covered a rather boring notebook and I've used Funky Hand papers from Colour Me Happy. The flowers have been cut with a Cuttlebug die, petals slightly curled and then layered up with a card candy centre.

I've doodled the flower stems myself and added embroidery thread as a little extra across the bottom.

And don't forget - you could win the wonderful Craft The Year Away cd as Funky Hand are our sponsors for this challenge - one lucky winner will receive this!


Good luck with the challenge! For more details, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Opus Gluei: Out With The Old, In With The New (recycled notebook)
Hiding In My Craft Room: Freestyle
So Artful Challenges: Year of the Dragon / New Year (used the inspiration colours)
Totally Gorjuss: Happy

  • All papers: Colour Me Happy cd from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Cuttlebug flowers
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. What a fab sketch to work with. Your card is beautifully elegant. Thanks for joining in the fun at Totally Gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch! I am going to jot it down and use this one myself. Your take on it is awesome! I love what you did with this notebook! Thank you for joining in at Opus Gluei and getting out with the old with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your take on that sketch...great card...thanks for joining in at the Opus Gluei this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun, it makes me think of balloons! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei AND at Soartful!! Looking forward to having you play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great way to start the year, having something pretty to write down ideas into and with that much creativity on the front, who knows what great ideas will percolate inside! A lot of pizazz with this, I love it!

    Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei, hope you keep checking back with us in 2012 for all sorts of fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and how you have used the inspiration colours at our So Artful Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!