Saturday 14 January 2012

Pink Coat

And here is my final card using the second new release digi stamp from Jellypark - Girl In Winter Coat. I've coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out, layering onto some vellum which has been inked.

I've used a circular card blank, which was great until I had to add the ribbon to the side! So it all ended up being held together with a rather large brad as it would not tie properly!

I've used paper from Funky Hand which is from one of the earlier cd's but I can't think which one at the moment as I've had the papers printed for ages and they were in my box of bits - which I am trying to use up! Even though the image is winter themed I do like the sweet pea flowers on the paper and the colours!

The ribbon, brad and buttons are all from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Art Impressions Stamps
: Pink, Pink and More Pink (is it pink enough?!)
Cooking It Up With Katie: Pink, Pearls (two buttons are pearly) and Posies (paper is sweet peas)
I Love Promarkers: Cute and Cuddly
My Mums Craft Shop: Here Come The Girls

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Ruth,
    I just love circle cards and never make enough of them. I think I have made one! LOL. Your card is so pretty. I love the soft colors and the beautiful bows, not to mention the great image.
    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shaped card and I love the pink, it's yummy.
    thanks for playing with us at Cookin' It Up with Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable, love the way you layered onto vellum...thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is pretty - i love the circular design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful circle card and love the use of ribbon! Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, lovely colours and shape, thank you for joining us at ♥Promarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and such a great shape! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love shaped cards so much. Yours is so sweet. I love the pink and green combo. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Hope we see you again soon.
    Renee
    AI DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!