Thursday 5 January 2012

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 6 - Black and White

It's time for another Crimbo Crackers challenge and I'm upto number 6 already! It's a nice and easy (well, I think so!) theme this time:

Black and White

For more details on the challenge and how to enter, pop over to the challenge blog.


I've used one digi image from the elements pack from Santa's Sleigh by Carina Gardner and its been printed directly onto some cardstock and then layered up with more - carefully inking and glittering around the edges.

I've used a Spellbinder Nestabilities die as a template to draw around as the die itself was not the right shape for the image and I wanted something fancy. I've added two pearls to the tops of the gifts and some wide black satin ribbon from my stash for the main bow and thinner ribbon underneath.

Good luck with the challenge! For more details and how to enter, please go to Crimbo Crackers!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo: Winter
Digital Tuesday: Winter Wonderland
Lexi's Creations: Untraditional Christmas
Crafts and Me: Christmas Anything Goes
Diva's By Design: Merry Christmas
I Brake For Challenges: Clean and Simple

  • Image: Carina Gardner - Santa's Sleigh Elements Pack
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities used as template
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. oh this is fabulous .. i love the monochrome.. i must play along with this
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby CAS card..Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time, good luck. Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Card!! stunning in black and white
    thanks for joining us at Diva's and bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops forgot to say
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!