Thursday 15 September 2011

Stars and Stripes

I've made this card with a specific person in mind who has been very poorly and his Mum is on the Polkadoodle Design Team, and it will be on its way to Belgium soon! It's for the Dustin Pike challenge which asks for

Stars and Stripes

Papers are from my stash box (stars is from Polkadoodle and stripes from Funky Hand) and the image, of course, is from Dustin Pike. Its been coloured with Promarkers and cut out with one of my Nesties.

And I've found some nice bright yellow embroidery thread which has been threaded through two eyelets and tied in a bow. Card candy from my stash.

I'd also like to enter the following challenges:

Sweet Stop Sketches: Sketch followed
Kelley Kid's Challenge: For Someone Special
Die Cutting Diva's: Zoo Crazy (does a dragon qualify?!)
Forever Friends: Use Your Dies plus Animal
  • Papers: Funky Hand and Polkadoodles
  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. That image is just so cute (wishing him a speedy recovery, lol). The papers are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dustin Pike's images. Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats on being the first legit entry. Your card is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. For you we will make an exception!!! Because I love anything mystical LOL

    Thanks for a wonderful Card!!

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. I love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and great image :o) Thank you for joining us at Kelly kid's this week. Good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...this card is sure to make the recipient feel better just by looking at it! How adorable...makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, good luck in all the challenges. Love Dudley, he is so cute even when he is soooo sick.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us again at Pike's Playground - you've done a great job and I'm sure the poorly recipient will love it.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab card. Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!