Thursday 29 September 2011

R is for Rudolph

I know we are in the middle of a mini heatwave but Christmas really is not that far off and I've got to step it up a bit if I'm going to reach my new target of 150 cards by late November!

I always enjoy colouring this image from Lee Jacobs, bought from CraftsUPrint and coloured with Promarkers. I've added glitter glue to Santa's suit too.

The papers are DCWV - Christmas Wishes 6x6 stack that I've had a fair while and keep forgetting to use! The silver snowflake originally came from Matalan and I've not got many left - I should have bought all that I could see as they are great and easy to use!

The red ribbon was intended for the dangly bits on a rosette and I got a bag of them from the Scrap Store ages ago and have such good intentions of using them!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

The Paper Players: Sketch
Craft Room Challenge: Anything Christmas
Crazy Amigo: Letter R (Rudolph)


  • Papers: Christmas Wishes 6x6 stack from DCWV
  • Image: Lee Jacobs, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

12 comments:

  1. Very jolly pair makes a great cheerful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck in the draw XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card love the image great fun ! Fabulous papers an all-round gorgeous card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh - i love this image really festive and cheerful
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho ho ho! I am loving this Santa & Rudolph! Love the ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image! Your coloring is perfect! I love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image..love how you've used that ribbon..thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, your coloring is so pretty. Great Christmas card! Thanks for having fun with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to use ribbon for the panels! It's perfect for this pair of Christmas buddies. The sparkle is a wonderful addition. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous Christmas card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, that's a lot of cards!!! this is a great card too, thanks for joining us at craft room cahllenge, debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!