Wednesday 7 September 2011

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 21 - Sketch

It's time for another Dude Time Doodles challenge! As it is the first Wednesday of the month we have a sketch to follow - for more details on how to enter and to see the sketch (blogger is not playing nicely for me!) please visit the challenge blog.


I've used a new release image - Fanny Beach and coloured her with Promarkers and the obligatory glitter glue in her hair! She looks so fantastic!

Papers are from Funky Hand - Rainbow Polkadots and I've added a fimo heart button that I made myself! I found it when rummaging for something else - its amazing what I have when I look!

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers: Summer Holiday Memories
Paper Pretties: Primary Colours
Crazy Challenge: Spots / Stripes
Corrosive Challenges: Funny / Punny

  • Image: Fanny Beach, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Hand - Rainbow Polkadots download
  • Everything else: My stash - button by me!

11 comments:

  1. Fanny is looking so cute in her little red swim suit! Precious card!
    Love all the polka dot papers!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different size polka dots, Ruth! What a great idea to make your own buttons. I'm definitely going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots and the glittered hair suits Fanny just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanny looks like a cool mama dudette. Love her red bikini :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure would love to go to the beach with Fanny, I think she'd be a hoot! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Itsy bitsy teenie weenie red polka dot bikini! Love it, looks like Fanny does too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth

    Great card!!

    Your image made me smile .. .. and of course your backing papers are brilliant !!

    Loving the heart button .. .. might have to think about making some of those myself LOL!!

    Your boys look super smart in their back to school photo. How are the shoes coping? Any scuffs yet?!?!?

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny image! I love your coloring and the little heart in the corner. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge. Good luck, Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! Really like the little polka dots on the background paper and the larger ones on the closer paper! Excellent job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word isn't she the most stunning beach babe ever!

    Your creations has made me smile, thank you.

    Hope to see you back at Crafty Cardmakers again.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bwahahahaha! Love this image! Thanks so much for sponsoring us and playing along with Corrosive too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!