Tuesday 9 March 2010

Bird House

Inktegrity has launched a brand new challenge and their first ever is this sketch:

I've used the image from the 50/50 Stampers Group which was pre-coloured. I printed it three times and layered it up. All the backing papers are from my stash with the printed one under the image from It's Funky Too from Funky Hand.

The ribbon is from the Scrap Store and as I have plenty of it I was generous with the bow!
  • Plain backing papers: My stash
  • Printed backing paper: It's Funky Too from Funky Hand
  • Image: Inktegrity pre coloured
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always, the sketch is so inspiring, and the bird house is so cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the sketch! I really like the way you have the vine coming off the mat too! Thanks for playing along with us at Inktegrity :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so wonderful!! I love that you used the digi from the 50/50 club, what wonderful colors and sweet details to your card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inktegrity! Your photography is beautiful, I love the b&w picture of yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!