Wednesday 3 March 2010

Stan the T-Rex

We had a great day out at the Manchester Museum on Sunday. One of the other Mum's at swimming lessons on Saturday morning told me that they'd been the weekend before and really enjoyed it. So we decided to go too!

We parked around the back of the Museum (which is part of Manchester University) and it only cost us £2 for the day! And the Museum was free entry!

There were loads of exhibitions but the best bit was this skeleton of a T-Rex called Stan. Apologies for the slightly blurry pictures but I couldn't use flash (in fact, I don't think I was supposed to be taking photos in the first place. Ah well!)


We also got to see some real dead bodies from Ancient Egypt. No pics of those I'm afraid!

2 comments:

  1. That looks similar to the skeleton in The Natural History Museum in London. Glad you guys had a good day out!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for a sunshine blog award.

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!