Friday 26 February 2021

Polkadoodle Challenge - Easter Interactive

It's time for a new Polkadoodle challenge and this week the theme is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to an Easter project so here is mine using a slimline card that is thinner than a DL (I bought some bargain envelopes a few years ago so need to use them up!) using scraps of card.  The image has been coloured with Promarkers - Too Cute Bee Heart Basket digi and I've used the Flower Trellis stencil and I found some really old inkpads in my stash but they were not in the least bit dried up!  I've handwritten the sentiment onto the banner from the Posydoodles Tags die set cut from a scrap of card - and to make the bee wobble, I've recycled a piece of acetate from a shirt collar packaging.


Good luck with the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!