Friday 5 February 2021

Daring Card Makers Challenge - February Elemental

It's time for a new Daring Cardmakers challenge and the theme this week as it is the first Friday of the month, is an elemental inspriational challenge where you need to select at least 3 elements from the picture to use in your creation (colour counts as one choice):


I've made a Mother's Day card using a really lovely acrylic stamp from Polkadoodles which is sadly no longer available.  I've coloured with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue and dotted a white gel pen for extra detail.  Ribbon, half pearls and sentiment stamp area all from my stash.  I've used the colour purple, the shell shape of the flower, flowers, wording, the glass pebbles (half pearls) and the lace edge shape for the edge of my card.


Good luck with the challenge!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!