Friday 12 February 2021

Daring CardMakers - Share The Love

It's time for a new Daring Cardmakers challenge and the theme this week is

Share The Love

I've made a cute clean and simple card using an image by From The Heart Stamps which sadly is no longer available, coloured with Promarkers and then I've cut it out using an X Cut die and then layered it onto the card base.  Charm and bakers twine are from my stash.


I printed the sentiment onto the card at the same time I printed the image.  Good luck with the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Magnifique ce petit lapin, Ruth. IL envoie plein d'amour, j'adore.
    Je suis très surprise de voir que vous êtes créatrice dans Daring Cardmakers, un challenge où j'ai participé autrefois, mais qui ne donne jamais de résultat.
    C'est frustrant, car même sans gagner quoique ce soit, il est toujours agréable de savoir que notre carte a été appréciée.
    C'est dommage, il y a toujours de belles créations de la DT.
    A bientôt.
    MaryannG
    Beautiful that little bunny, Ruth. He sends lots of love, I love it.
    I am very surprised to see that you are a creator in Daring Cardmakers, a challenge in which I participated in the past, but which never gives results.
    It's frustrating, because even without winning anything, it's still nice to know that our card has been appreciated.
    It's a shame, there are always beautiful DT creations.
    See you soon.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!