Tuesday 10 December 2019

Pud

Here is a little quick Christmas card using Xmas Pud from Dr Digi and coloured with Promarkers.  I have quite a few small square envelopes as I tend to buy reduced Christmas cards just for the envelopes as they can be so cheap in the January sales!  So, as I realised I had rather a lot of these envelopes, I'd better start using them!

I cut the background using a circle die and then chopped a bit off the bottom so it would stand up rather than wobble over.  The papers are from Dovecraft Glad Tidings 6x6 pack and I added the pud with foam pads for extra depth.


A few half pearls on the sides and the card is finished!  I'd like to enter the following:

Arty Divas:  Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash:  Anything Goes
The Holly and The Ivy:  Anything Christmas Goes
Try It On Tuesdays:  Christmas Is Coming

7 comments:

  1. The first Christmas pud I've seen this year, apart from those in the shops ;-) This looks great and is a lovely reminder of what's to come. Great way to get your envelopes, too. Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday's Christmas is Coming Challenge.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring on this cute card! Thank you for joining our Christmas Mega Challenge and good luck in the draw!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot your card because it's so different, a circle shape and the image you've chosen make it very very original. Thanks for joining us at the Try it on Tuesday's challenge. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy. A fab card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the circular design with the jolly Christmas pudding - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers in our Mega challenge good luck and merry Christmas and happy new Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!