Friday 6 December 2019

Polkadoodles Challenge - Anything Goes or Interactive Birthday

It's time for a new Polkadoodles challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to make a Birthday card with an interactive element.  I found one of the Little Monsters in my stash - Fuzzpea and I've coloured him with Promarkers and added him to the inside of the card after cutting a hexagon to the front of the card and then cutting each part as shown in the photos below.


I covered the inside of each flap with offcuts of papers from Ho Ho Ho Christmas 6x6 stack (I keep all the little bits I don't use on projects because you never know when you might need them!)


The sentiment I used can be found here in the store.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Moo Mania and More:  Use Scraps
Crafty Animals:  Animals
Happy Little Stampers:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Nice!!!
    Have a good weekend

    Much🎨love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you created your interactive element on this cute card Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the monster peeks through the cuts. Thanks for sharing your card at HLS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so funny and sweet.
    Thank you for joining her to the challenge at HLS Xmas.
    Happy New Year!
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!