Thursday 19 December 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 200 - Couples

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Couples

I've used a Jellypark image that is sadly no longer available, coloured with Promarkers and I've used off-cuts from Polkadoodles Holly Jolly 6x6 paper pack and the image comes from the same pack.


I found the ribbon in my stash and to finish, I've distressed the edges of the papers and the image, adding a dotted line of liquid pearls.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

CRAFT:  Christmas
Creative Knockouts:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Lovely image and gorgeous card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday for our three week challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image, sad that is no longer available. Beautifully colored. So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely darling scene! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Such a sweet image. Thanks for playing with us at Watercooler Wednesday
    Dawn T ~ DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!