Tuesday 31 December 2019

Frosty

Quick card made using Frosty The Snowman from Dr Digi, coloured with Promarkers.  I've used a paper from Snowtime 6x6 pack from Polkadoodles but had to piece it together as it wasn't long enough!  I've layered the paper onto some strips of silver card that I had and added a die cut snowflake and then a half pearl to the centre.


To finish, I've doodled a line around the edge of the patterned paper.  I'd like to enter the following:

A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper:  Anything Goes
Createful Heart:  Anything Goes
Die Cut Diva's:  Christmas

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS CARD Happy New Year . 🍾. 🍾.
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, great pattern paper for that fun snowman! Thanks for joining in our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our December challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!