Friday 8 November 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Baubles and Bows

Time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme this week is

Baubles and Bows

I've made a pillow box from an A4 sheet of kraft card, and from the off cuts I die cut a tag using one of the Posydoodles Basics Oval dies and used one of the now retired acrylic stamps.  I've added some half pearls to the bottom of the tag and the ribbon is from my stash.


The two baubles I got in a box of 30 from Primark a few years ago for a few pounds and are perfect for projects like this!

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Feminine
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!