Friday 22 November 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Natural, Gold and White

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme for the week is:

Natural, Gold and White

I've made a simple Christmas Card with a white card blank and a kraft card square that has been layered onto some gold card.  The ribbon is from my stash and I think came from Lidl originally - I buy Christmas stuff in the sales so I get it quite cheap and usually then forget I have it!


The golden snowflake is actually a Christmas tree decoration and again, I bought it in the January sales quite a few years ago (I think from Asda) and I bought three so made three identical cards!  It's not attached to the base card so it hangs free!

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Cardz 4 Galz:  Get Ready For Christmas
Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge:  Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Christmas/Winter" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!