Friday 11 October 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Use Your Scraps

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers Challenge and the theme is

Use Your Scraps

I've used some really old papers that I've had printed for an age from Funky Hand and sadly, its they are longer available.  I've had to carefully align the papers to cover the card blank and I've added a dotted line around the edge with a blank fineliner pen.  I've used a Paper Shelter image - Beauty Image and coloured it with Promarkers.


I've handwritten the sentiment and found some paper ribbon in my stash, tied it with some embroidery thread and added a comb charm.  Half pearls also from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following:

Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday:  Birthday
Watercooler Wednesday:  All Occasions
A Perfect Time To Craft:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love this super fun image! Perfect for a 'Mum' card and beautifully coloured! Great design with DP, ribbon and cute little silver comb!! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Your scrap papers make a perfect background for this cute image.
    (... and I've never seen a comb charm before ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the beautifully coordinated papers and colours, and the little comb charm is brilliant! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!