Friday 4 October 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - October Elemental Inspiration

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and because its the first Friday of the month its a photo elemental inspiration:


You need to pick at least 3 elements, and colours count as one.  I've used:  animal, leaves, pattern and something grown (mushrooms).  The fox die is from Polkadoodles - Foxy Fun Great Outdoors, and I've used papers from Polkadoodles to make the fox.  Backing papers are from my stash and I've used leaves and foliage die from Beary Cute Great Outdoors


Everything else is from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes with Bow
DLART:  Autumn
Crafty Gals Corner:  Fall
Fab N Funky:  Autumn Colours

5 comments:

Thank you for your comment!