Tuesday 29 October 2019

Quackers

Here is a quick card I've made using Rubber Duckie from Dr Digi which I've coloured with Promarkers and then used offcuts of papers from Echo Park - Splash which I have had printed for a number of years and they have been languishing in my stash, just waiting to be used!


I've added some bakers twine from my stash and a computer generated sentiment.  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting By Designs:  Anything Goes
Arty Diva's:  Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges:  Add a Sentiment
CD Sunday Plus:  Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tip Top. Lovely to see you again. Love the card although the duck looks a little worried. Could be all the whales underneath him?
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - love the faux stitching that really brings the papers to life. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday PLus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card. The faux stitching looks great with the papers and image you have used. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you again, Brilliant card, love the image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, just love the sweet rubber Duckie!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun image and sentiment. Love it. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!