Monday 27 May 2019

Mooved?!

I always need new house cards and what better image to use than this from Bugaboo - AKV Cow Got Milk.  I cropped the image without the question mark and the sentiment as I wanted to add my own.  I made the sign with an off cut of kraft card and I handwrote it. 


The grass and cloud are die cuts from my stash, I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added three chunky half pearls to finish.  The papers are from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following:

Stella Says Sketch:  Sketch followed
Crafters Castle:  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love cows. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!