Tuesday 7 May 2019

More Coffee

Here are two quick cards I made using the Coffee Sentiment sheet from Dr Digi.  I used a Spellbinders die for the base and then used off-cuts of card I found in my stash to cover it and then added the sentiment over the top.


Both have been coloured with Promarkers.  Nice and easy and quick!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Art Impressions Stamps:  Shaped Cards
Creative Knockouts:  Funny Card
DLART:  Coffee, Tea or Chocolate

4 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and it's so true! I love your creations (I've been a follower for a long time) and so glad to see you at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment! Your cards are both really fun! Thanks for joining in the fun with our shaped card challenge on the Art Impressions blog! Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great for quick cards!! I love em'
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #243 “Coffee, tea and/or chocolate”. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!