Thursday 9 May 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 184 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

I've used this pre coloured topper from Lili of the Valley which I bought quite some time ago and I don't think it is available any more.  I've used some papers from my stash plus ribbons and a wooden star embellishment to which I've tied a silver snowflake charm


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Hazlenut's Patterned Paper:  Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes
12 Months of Christmas:  Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge:  K is for Kids

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image gorgeous card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image! I love the wooden star with the hanging charm. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling Christmas card
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!