Tuesday 25 September 2018

Dad's 70th - Y is for

And here is the final page of my Dad's 70th Birthday card, this week giving the letter Y from the work seventY.  I've used Weekend Walter from Dr Digi, 70's TV and also Coffee Table (the tv covers the daffs).  All coloured with Promarkers.


The floorboards are made with an off cut of kraft card that I've made to look like wood and the wallpaper is a magazine freebie that I've had for an age.  Large letter is chipboard that I've coloured with a black marker and the other letters are cut from my Sizzix alphabet - Round-A-Bout.

I'd like to enter the following:

Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges:  Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff:  Spots and Dots

3 comments:

  1. What a cool scene you made with this fantastic male image. He reminds me a bit of the old man in the movie “UP”. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love the scene you've created. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic fun card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!