Thursday 13 September 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Challenge 197 Inspiration

We are half way through the current Little Miss Muffet challenge and the theme is always

Anything Goes

I've used Polka Dot Pals Joshua and Joshua Tree.  Both have been coloured with Promarkers and I've used coloured pencils for the background.  Papers are from Polkadoodles - Great Outdoors A5 pad.


I've used some chocolate brown card I found in my stash for layering and the brad is also from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
LeAnn's World:  Anything Goes
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this little hiker is a cutie! I love you coloring, especially the background! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!