Tuesday 4 September 2018

Dad's 70th - E is for

Here I am again with another page of my Dad's 70th birthday card from earlier this year.  This week it is the letter E of sevEnty and I've used Feet Up and a Cuppa and Lamp images from Dr Digi.  I've coloured both with Promarkers and I made the floor myself from an off cut of kraft card.


The wallpaper is some papers that I've had in my stash for ages and were from a magazine.  letters are Sizzix Round-A-Bout and the large E is a chipboard shape that I've coloured with a black marker.

Next week is the letter N!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Gals Corner:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Creates and Makes:  Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash:  Crazy for Colouring

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous images beautifully colored, love this sweet Papa taking a snooze, your floor is amazing too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! love the scene you have created! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs and best of luck with your entry. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he he I just adore that image!
    Thanks for colouring with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you created this scene. All the details came together so well.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!Love the image and the sentiment matches perfectly!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make us proud at Shopping Our Stash! You used all kinds of stashed items, and they came together to have one terrific card! Thanks for joining last challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!