Thursday 27 September 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Challenge 198 - Inspiration

We are half way through the current Little Miss Muffet challenge and I've used this cute Swings n Slides Lil Monster digi, coloured him up with Promarkers and added him to some really old papers I found in my stash - Debbie Mumm - Nursery Rhyme and some are glittered.


The sentiment stamp was a magazine freebie from a long time ago and I've added some waxed thread from my stash for accents.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Always Happy Birthday:  Happy Birthday
Daisy Chain:  Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Fabby card, forgot just how cute that image is x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all the layers you used.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!