Friday 15 June 2018

Daring Card Makers - Anything But White

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme this week is:

Anything But White

Now I do like using kraft card and I've used this sentiment from Tiddly Inks which I think is now retired as I can't find it in the store.  I've printed it three times onto some kraft card and then layered it onto black and then onto the card blank.


I've added ribbon from my stash and some tiny punched stars.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Aud Sentiments:  Anything Goes and a Sentiment
Crafterholics R Us:  Kraft
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  All About Occassions

5 comments:

  1. Great masculine design, the tiny punched stars really suit the kraft base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Father's Day card, Ruth! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great father's day card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you played and your card is amazing!
    Thanks for playing with us
    Tina, Craftaholics R Us DT
    youniquecreationsbytina.blogspot.com
    craftaholicsrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic card for DAD..Love it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!