Tuesday 5 June 2018

Retirement - Page 6 and Final One!

Here is the final page of the epic retirement card I made for a work colleague which gave everyone and the various offices plenty of room to sign as the reverse of each page was blank.  This one features Weekend Walter and also Lamp.


Both images have been coloured with Promarkers and papers are Papermania 6x6 stack which I've used throughout.  Hope you've enjoyed the big reveal!  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cardz for Guyz:  Father's Day
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes  WINNER
Through The Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown:  What A Guy
Unicorn Challenge:  Masculine

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month! 
    Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this! It's my absolute favourite Dr Digis image, I use it over and over again. I love that you've given Walter a robe to match the wallpaper - I think his wife must have chosen it for him. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll bet your colleague was thrilled with is card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it. He's such a character. I had to go and have a nosy at all of the other pages. They are all fab and you have put such a lot of work into them. This page fits perfectly the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!