Wednesday 20 June 2018

Nuts About You

A little bit more cute from the recent Polkadoodles Hochanda show!  This time I've used the Nuts About You Woodland Fox stamp set - I've used the little squirrel as the focus and also the acorns plus one of the sentiment stamps.  I've stamped the acorns a number of times, coloured them and then cut them out to layer.


The waxed cord is from my stash and I've doodled a line around the edge of the card with a fineliner pen.

I'd like to enter the following:

Stick It Down:  Sketch followed
Creative With Stamps:  Cute Animals
Dragonfly Dreams:  Anything Goes
Penny Black:  In The Garden
Inkspirational:  Small Stamps

12 comments:

  1. I'm nuts about your card..... :-) Super cute little squirrel and acorns. the twine is wonderful as well. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and great stamping Ruth, many thanks for joining in at our 'In the Garden' theme at Penny Black and More challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really adorable card! I love the little squirrel. I think that one acorn could feed his entire family! :)

    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little squirrel and his collection of acorns is adorable! I have just added that stamp set to my wish list! Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, I just love it. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I like the scene you created and your coloring is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a scene from my garden! Such cute stamps and you used the beautifully for this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to say! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing card! Thank you for entering our challenge this month.
    Creative hugs
    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, love all the element you incorporated. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable! Perfect for our challenge over at Inkspirational. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!