Tuesday 26 June 2018

Another Father's Day Pint

Here I am again with another Father's Day card using Pint Glass from Dr Digi along with a sentiment from the Father's Day sheet which I've printed onto kraft card.  The image I've shaded with a black fine liner pen - its so nice to be able to do this rather than use colour!


The papers I found in my stash when I had a tidy up a while ago.  Not got a clue where they are from but they fitted the theme perfectly!  Black elastic has been recycled from something else - not got a clue from where - just found it!

I'd like to enter the following:

Creates and Makes:  Anything Goes
Stinkin' Inkers:  The Guys Have It
Unicorn Challenge:  Masculine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Father's Day card. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!