Saturday 17 May 2014

Pesky Felt Flowers

There is nothing worse than trying to glue felt flower layers and they just won't stick! I've used a fab From The Heart Stamps digi - Birdbath Chick, coloured it with Promarkers and some stickles.


The papers are a mix of Funky Hand and Echo Park that I found in my box of bits along with Nursery Rhyme from Debbie Mumm. The flowers are cut from felt and I've used various Cuttlebug dies.

I did, in the end get the glue to dry - I put the card in the sun!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

From The Heart Stamps: Sketch and Twist followed (sketch rotated)


Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Use Your Markers
Bloggers Challenge: Things With Wings
Craftitude: Use A Die
Crafts 4 Eternity: Use A Die

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! Love the image, it’s so cute! Glad you finally got the felt to stick. Thanks for joining us at Craftitude! ~Shana DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Ruth. Love your color choice and the bling on the bubbles.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Your coloring is gorgeous, as always. Thanks for joining us at FTHS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, so cute...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this...she looks so relaxed lounging in the tub! Such pretty colors too.... Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card makes me smile. The image is so fun and I love the dotty paper cut into a circle. The felt flowers were worth the effort because they look wonderful. i really like the stitching detail...it finishes everything off beautifully. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/That's Die-licious challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!